[Typo3] Imagemaps with Javascript window open

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Thu Mar 3 16:53:24 CET 2005

> If you build the URL using the "typolink" function, you can set the "
> returnLast =url" then you'll get the URL itself, without the A tag.
> Then it should be easy to create your own AREA tags with that URL..
>
> Example (Untested)
> -- cut --
Thanks, but that was exactly what I meant with building it myself. The
problem is, you have to hardcode the size of the new window or use three
seperate input fields to get page, width and height.
If a user chooses a link through the wizard in the typo3 backend, he has
the option to change the target and set the height and width. These
informations are used to build the javascript to open the new window. But
it seems like you can only access the builded link, not the values by
itself. I hope I could make myself clear enough.

Regards
Jan