[Typo3] Imagemaps with Javascript window open

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Mar 3 15:22:50 CET 2005

"Jan Wulff" <messages at janwulff.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1109802186.11079.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't even need the IMGMENU object, if I could
> just access the onlick attribute of the builded 'a' tag. Sure, it would be
> nice, but it isn't really needed, because you have to write the area tag
> by
> yourself anyhow.

If you build the URL using the "typolink" function, you can set the "
returnLast =url" then you'll get the URL itself, without the A tag.
Then it should be easy to create your own AREA tags with that URL..

Example (Untested)
-- cut --
10 = TEXT
10.typolink.parameter = 6
10.typolink.returnLast = url
10.typolink.wrap = <area shape="rect" coords="0,0,200,30" href="#"
onclick="vHWin=window.open('|','FEopenLink','width=123,height=456');vHWin.focus();return
false;">
-- cut --

(There's also a "userFunc" parameter on the "typolink" function, but Im not
sure if it's possible to change the A tag into an AREA tag that way.)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd