[Typo3] Imagemaps with Javascript window open

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Wed Mar 2 23:16:10 CET 2005

Hi Peter,
> I don't think it's possible using the "IMGMENU" menu object, which only has
> a limited number of properties compared to TMENU/GMENU.
> And unfortunatly it doesn't have "IProcFunc" which would be just what you
> need.
Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't even need the IMGMENU object, if I could
just access the onlick attribute of the builded 'a' tag. Sure, it would be
nice, but it isn't really needed, because you have to write the area tag by
yourself anyhow.
All I need is a way to access this onlick attribute or cut it out of the
'a' tag, but I can't see one. I guess I have to go with the three input
fields.

Regards
Jan