[Typo3] Workaround for :first-child and :last-child in menus

Brian Nørremark brian at noerremark.dk
Wed Mar 2 18:53:09 CET 2005

Well, looking at the subst_elementUid-property TMENUITEM in TSRef doesn't
seem to do the trick, because menus are dynamic, and I don't like the whole
idea of manipulating it with JavaScript.

There are properties for active, non-active and without subelements, but no
way of knowing if a element is first or last in the list?

-- Brian