[Typo3] manipulating images

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Mar 2 14:20:15 CET 2005

Parul wrote:
> I have updated my localconf.php to include the imagemagick support .
> Can anyone tell me how are image processing capabilities of imagemagick actually used in the backend?

It is not used in many places in the BE. Mostly it is used for resizing images in the FE.

But of course you can add effects to images inserted as content element Text w.Image or Image.

Just edit the content element and if you enables the options palette you will see a field called
"Effects" from this you can choose some of the available effects (It is sad but true: You can't set
any parameters for the effects which get applied ...)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard