[Typo3] show image based on DB query

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:23:52 CEST 2005

I am just embarking on showing some self defined table data in Typo3. My
idea is to build my table using the kickstarter and then import my data
using a csv file. This I can do (I think ;o) but I need to show an image for
each row (if defined) that will be located in the fileadmin/imagelib
directory.

The image is named like this: 1-3 of these fields - n1, n2 and n3 with '-'
between if next field is not empty, so images can be named:

n1.jpg
n2-n2.jpg
n1-n2-n3.jpg

How do I make the logic that takes care of building these filenames from the
table data so I can fetch and show the images from fileadmin?

NB the fields will be empty if not used in the image name

//Jane Larsen