[Typo3] A thankyou to all involved with Typo3

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:19:30 CEST 2005

Hello list,

this is no question, just a big thank you to everyone that has made
Typo3 such a great CMS. During the last five months, i have used Typo3
to make a site for a local newspaper. The site is not online yet (it
will go live in a couple of months) but with making this website i
finished my education just this afternoon (Academics for Digital
Communication - http://www.academievoordigitalecommunicatie.nl). I got
to know of Typo3 via a teacher of mine and was lucky enough to find an
internship that was at a company that uses Typo3.

Its been very educational and fun to learn Typo3 and i am stil really
excited about Typo3, and will continue to use it for my future
projects.

Thank you very very much,
Wietse van Bruggen
A happy Typo3 user