[Typo3] news list layout problem

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:15:47 CEST 2005

I havn't had any luck with the standard as to spacing and wierd behaviour
with images in the news items. The one I'm using is a copy with few changes
(more i CSS though)

I can see that the template is parsed (I don't use <typohead> ;o) But I
don't know how to show it on the page "unparsed"

I can mail it here though...

//Jane