[Typo3] news list layout problem

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:30:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 29/06/05, Jane Larsen <noesgard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I havn't had any luck with the standard as to spacing and wierd behaviour
> with images in the news items. The one I'm using is a copy with few changes
> (more i CSS though)
>
> I can see that the template is parsed (I don't use <typohead> ;o) But I
> don't know how to show it on the page "unparsed"
>
> I can mail it here though...

No one can help you troubleshoot an HTML/CSS issue without having
access to the HTML and CSS where the problem actually occurs. Please
post a link **to the page with the problem**.

Incidentally, judging by the source of the page that you did post,
you're using some combination of cSet/Default static templates in your
main TS template. You will probably find that markup and styling
issues are *radically* simplified if you switch to CSS Styled Content.

-Christopher