[Typo3] questions about miniFAQ extension

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:27:18 CEST 2005

Its manual says you can insert as many miniFAQ plugins as you want on a
page.  I thought that could be used to categorize FAQs which means each
miniFAQ plugin can contain different set of questions and anwsers.
However, I'm not able to find out how to associate questions and anwsers
  with each miniFAQ.  I inserted three miniFAQ plugins with different
headers on a page.  Then I created one question and one anwser.  This
question and its anwser show up in all the three miniFAQ plugins.

How do people commonly handle FAQs?

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

Bing