[Typo3] Create Multiple Pages and Page-Types

wholzhammer w.holzhammer at tirol.gv.at
Wed Jun 29 16:04:03 CEST 2005

Hi all,

in our current CMS I'm using templating to generate multilateral jsp-forms - the field names and other metadata is captured via templating -

the result is for every form four types of files:
- *.jsp: the jsps themselfes (depending on the pagecount 1 to n jsps)
- messageresources.properties (one per formular)
- validation.xml (one per formular)
- formdef.xml (one per formular)

(--> the result files are transferred manually to a tomcat-server and hosted there)

is there a recommended way/tool to do this with typo3?

thanx,
wolfgang