[Typo3] Links losing index.php in RTE

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 29 11:10:34 CEST 2005

Steven Bagshaw wrote:
> But when I click on the link, it doesn't actually work. It takes me to the
> root page of myserver.com/cms, rather than the specific ID.
>
> Tapio - can you remember reading about this new "feature" somewhere?

No. And now Typo3 seems to work normally - puts index.php.
I don't understand, why it doesn't behave at this way always.
Sorry - this really seems to be a strange problem.
Maybe problems with .htaccess?
Have you altered it?

I use normally Real URL - it has some problems.

1) When you go to the home page, variable L doesn't work as prevars
but I get /119/?L=1

see

if you put
http://www.tapionet.net/
you should get
http://www.tapionet.net/fi/119/

but you get
http://www.tapionet.net/119/?L=1

when you go to some pages and return to home page by using
breadrumbs (path menu) prevars work

Use some link.

Not a bad problem but a little bit irritating

2) #anchor doesn't work at all in the same page! internal achors goes
ALWAYS to the root page! BAD problem because internal references in the
same page can't be used => some plugins can't be used.