[Typo3] Frontend Editing with multiple domains

Coke, Mickey mickey.coke at eds.com
Mon Jun 27 19:31:12 CEST 2005

I hope someone can direct me to the solutions to this.  I have been
running a typo3 site for over 2 years now.  One site with one domain.
Frontend Editing has been working great.  I recently moved the site to
another server to it's webserver root directory.  Typo3 is no longer
running from a subdirectory.  I have then setup 2 subdomains.
www.domain.com and domain.com.

My Frontend editing works well in the original site at domain.com, but
the newly created site and template works without Frontend editing.

Does anyone have a suggestion?  Thanks.  Everything works fine, except
for front end editing.

Mickey Coke