[Typo3] optionSplit and menu

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 27 16:59:40 CEST 2005

> Yes, but then, each menu will be in a div, and I want all menus in
> only a div...
>
> I need to evaluate the number of menu items and, if there is only one
> (or less than one) I would use your solution...

Could you explain a bit mor detailed or give an example where it is done
like you want it to?
Maybe you can write down a "slim" version of the HTML you want to generate.
At the moment it sounds a bit weird and confusing ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau