[Typo3] optionSplit and menu

Alex Lopez alex.lopezt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 17:15:27 CEST 2005

2005/6/27, JoH <info at cybercraft.de>:
> Could you explain a bit mor detailed or give an example where it is done
> like you want it to?
> Maybe you can write down a "slim" version of the HTML you want to generate.
> At the moment it sounds a bit weird and confusing ...
>
> Joey

:-)

I will try it, but mi English is not too good... ;-)

I have a three level page tree, but I'm using only levels 2 and 3.

I have an horizontal menu with all the items in level 2 and I want a
dropdown menu with all the items in level three. The problem is when
the level 2 has only a level 3 item. All the items in level three are
into a div that I show using the hover in css.

I don't know if do you understand my problem, but what can I send to
explain it better????

Àlex