[Typo3] Last word in header different color

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Jun 27 14:58:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to get something working. What I have is a list of all the headers of all content on a page. I did this with the following TypoScript code:

lib.headers = CONTENT
lib.headers.wrap = <ul> | </ul>
lib.headers {
  table = tt_content
  select {
    pidInList = this
    orderBy = sorting desc
    where = header!=''
  }
  renderObj = COA
  renderObj {
    10 = TEXT
    10.field = uid
    10.wrap = <li> |
    20 = TEXT
    20.field = header
    20.wrap =  &nbsp; | </li>
  }
}

But what I want now is to give the last word (so everything after the last space) a different color. I've been looking into the split option, but so far no luck. Does anybody know if this can be done with TypoScript and how?

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internet
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl