[Typo3] Using TSconfig to change colPos_list based on page layout

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Thu Jun 23 23:33:08 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to modify the colPos_list variable, based on the page
layout set in the page header. I have page layouts that do not use
some of the columns, so I would like those columns hidden in the
backend for pages that use those layouts.

I am looking for something like this to stick in the root TSConfig,
but this does not work:

# if we are using template 1, only show columns used by that template
when in the backend.
[globalVar = TSFE:page|layout = 1]
mod.SHARED.colPos_list=0,1
}