[Typo3] episode 3 extension kickstarter

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:54:46 CEST 2005

I'm just going through this video and I have a couple questions:

   - Are there any written documentation following the videos in the cd
   collection tutorial?

   - I'm running 3.7.0 and when I get to the RTE part (description field)
   I can set some CSS classes and disable the others. If I chose some of the
   controls/buttons (expecting the rest to be disabled) all of them show up
   anyway... Any clues to why?

   - Can I change the plugin to show all records from the table you
   create in the extension? That is you don't have to create records in Typo3
   you can create them somewhere else and upload to the correct table using eg.
   csv file...

   The idea would be that I could make a little offline editor so I could
   update my cd collection without internet access and then update when in
   range/online again.

   It's not specifically for this extension but more for future
   reference...

Thanks for any ideas...

//Jane Larsen