[Typo3] Please help me with my Login

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 23 13:20:17 CEST 2005

>> I have downloaded the extention and put
>> plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi3.pidList = 201 in the typoscript, but it
>> still doesn't work.
>
> If you use newloginbox you don't have to set pidList but rather set
> the "General Record Storage Page" in the page header of the page
> where the plugin is inserte to the SysFolder which contains the
> FE-Users.

This raises another question:
How can I use more than one page then?
Or is it still possible to use something like pidList in addition?
If so, i didn't manage to find out how.

Reason:
Currently a client has some "local areas" where "local authorities" can
create FE-users in the backend.
Of course they are restricted to their DB-mount, since they should not be
able to edit users from other authorities.
So we might have a few hundred different sysfolders containing smaller
groups of users.
This works fine as long as we use one loginbox for each local area.
But what if you want a loginbox for some other areas of the pagetree where
you need users from more than one sysfolder?
General Record Storage page won't do in this case.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau