[Typo3] Please help me with my Login

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Jun 23 13:39:53 CEST 2005

JoH wrote:

> This raises another question:
> How can I use more than one page then?
> Or is it still possible to use something like pidList in addition?
> If so, i didn't manage to find out how.

I don't know the reason why but it is just possible to set ONE General record
storage page ... but I know that the code handling those pages supports more
pages because the can get collected from nested pages ... so it could be possible
that it works to change the TCA description of the field so it allows more than
one entry ....

Don't know if everything is coded that this will work ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard