[Typo3] DEVCON

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu Jun 23 07:43:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

> As far as I understood Kasper is supporting the idea but I think we still
> might need something like an official "Go!" for such an event.
> Who is/are the person/s in charge for things like this?
Fur sure. But I think all of them want such an event.
And I think if we make a good concept and if we organize that, all of the "official" guys will say
"Yes, do it...". And so it can't be wrong to have something to show when we ask if we get support
from the association and typo3.org.?

I don't think that there is one person who have to decide this. It should be a decission of the
Association. Therefore it was founded I think... And if Kasper said yes, I hope we have a good lobby. :)
The most important thing is, that we have a good concept.

Greets,
Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg