[Typo3] nested list <ul> <li> in RTE

pickaso ajoythomas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:17:45 CEST 2005

Hi pickaso

haha... looks like i am missing a good chunk of my post... so here is rest of my post (/question):

for some reason when i save this, the second set of  ul disappears and everything
is wrapped in  <li> |  </li>  I get the second set of list by increasing the indent to the right.
anyone knows how this can be saved in the database? i am using the  content template.

- pickaso (pickaso)