[Typo3] DEVCON

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Wed Jun 22 22:16:49 CEST 2005

Hi Matthias,

> As I said, I offered it for Clausthal. For ideas on how or where to make
> it in Hamburg please contact Thomas Hempel.

It was just a general information :-)
Clausthal seems also fine for me :-)

> Beginning of April would work but I'd rather suggest the weekend after
> pentacost 2006 which would be 8.-11. June. There is nobody studying at
> this time either (it's still within holidays) and the weather is much
> more stable. I know it's covering the first two days of the soccer
> WM2006 but the games are at night and we could show the games on large
> screen with a beamer for those interested.

The NORDAKDEMIE has some other timetables then public universities, so
maybe we should start finding interessted people, find a timeline and
than we can search for the location.

As said before, maybe Hamburg wouldn't be the cheapest place in June
(also it would be the nicest one :->)

Greetings Volker