[Typo3] Get Flexform data with TypoScript

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Jun 22 18:50:39 CEST 2005

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> hmm, does it return the XML/serialized array whatsoever, or really the
> value from a field inside the FF?
>
> Sure you can retrieve the data from a flexform-field via
> 'field=tx_whatsoever' but most likely you want to acces certain fields
> from *within* a FF/sheet. There might be multiple sheets and multiple
> fields in each sheet. Is there a way to retreive these single values via
> TS only?
>
> Or maybe I misunderstood again what's going on. Also it might have some
> special handling involved when using TV. ;)
>
> I am just using FF in an "old-school" Templating approach right now.

I copy&pasted this working code from the site I actually work on:

------------------snip---------------------
lib.col_pic_ts = IMAGE
lib.col_pic_ts {
   file {
     import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
     import.field = field_picture
     import.listNum = 0
     width = 270m
     height = 360m
   }
}

field_picture is a REAL field from the FlexForm (Type: Image) which I needed to
insert a second time in my page but with different dimsnsions ..

this script is doing the trick ...
(But as I said: just works for the actually rendered page and not for pages retrieved via cObj CONTENT)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard