[Typo3] Get Flexform data with TypoScript

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Jun 22 17:59:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Kraft Bernhard schrieb:
[...]
> Well I do:
>
> lib.title = TEXT
> lib.title.field = field_title
>
> and it get's the FF field "field_title" which resides in the page-record
>
> this works at least in 3.8.0 ... don't know about 3.7.0 had a
> user-function to retrieve those
> values before as I believed that this would not be possible ... but then
> I tried and it worked.

hmm, does it return the XML/serialized array whatsoever, or really the
value from a field inside the FF?

Sure you can retrieve the data from a flexform-field via
'field=tx_whatsoever' but most likely you want to acces certain fields
from *within* a FF/sheet. There might be multiple sheets and multiple
fields in each sheet. Is there a way to retreive these single values via
TS only?

Or maybe I misunderstood again what's going on. Also it might have some
special handling involved when using TV. ;)

I am just using FF in an "old-school" Templating approach right now.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag