[Typo3] just a word of praise!

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:45:43 CEST 2005

I agree to an extend. The hardest part for me starting out were the many
many different ways of doing one thing. That can be nice, but also pretty
confusing at first. I also had some trouble (at first) finding the place
to edit my template TS and stuff; I guess it takes getting used to, but I
am sure there can be made improvements.
These things are already planned for 4.5 / 5.0, so I think Kasper and co
are aware of the problems. :)