[Typo3] FE user registration / account modyfying problem

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Wed Jun 22 15:37:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've got some great news!!! I figured this mess out!

But I must say that there _IS_ some kind of bug in Typo3. I did the grep
thing as suggested by Bernhard (THANKS!!!) and found out that phpAdsNew is
located in different database with user2 as user id. I removed all the
advertisement from this site and BANG - everything works like a charm.

But I do think that this is a bug if fe_user_registration and CMW_linklist
gets affected by this!

Cheers,
Kimmo