[Typo3] insert content from one page to another

Igor Timofeev devnullit at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 22 09:14:57 CEST 2005

Hello!
I have two sites in one tree. And I want content of some pages from one site
showing on the other site using second site's template, look and feel. I
tried to use "Insert records", but inserting content from one page to
another per content element isn't suits. If one adds or deletes content
elements on first site page, it should be reflected on the other site
corresponding page. So, I need your advice on this topic.
Thank you!

---
Wbr, Igor Timofeev
2:5015/10.6