[Typo3] JSmenu not working - gives "no properties" error

Heike Raudenkolb typo3 at iwelt.de
Tue Jun 21 08:39:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Thars great, but how do I implement it? Can I do it easily by my
> self? I have never done something like this before... :-(

implementing the bugfix is pretty simple. All you need to do is find the file "jsfunc.menu.js" on your server (it's located in /t3lib), open it in a Text editor and make the changes as instructed in the bugfix (i.e., comment out the line prepended with "-" and insert the two new lines prepended with "+". Drop the "+", obviously).
Save the file, and you're done - the Jsmenu works perfectly again.

- Heike Raudenkolb (hraudenkolb)