[Typo3] My RealURL crisis

Dieter Mayer dieter_mayer at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 10:43:42 CEST 2005

Hello Hartmut,

> > Anyway, I found that setting 'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 0 (in
> > init) and 'firstHitPathCache' => 1 (in pagePath) can be used as a
> > workaround.
> > (Although I am not really happy about the performance decrease that
> > might happen because of the DecodeCache being disabled.)
> Wonderful idea, I'll give it a try.
> What do you mean with performance decrease, how many 'feeled'
> percent do you notice?

well, I tried this, but same result as before. Some pages can't be found.
To the contrary, with 'firstHitPathCache' => 1 some pages that worked before
properly can't be reached after this setting...
So, the only way to reach this pages is ...index.php?id=xxx (ugly in
realurl)
The tales of the mysteries of RealURL...
Anyone another idea?

Thanks anyway,
Dieter