[Typo3] Bug in front end user registration??? Help, please....

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Jun 20 00:18:17 CEST 2005

Kimmo Helle wrote:

> This is really getting critical for me so I hope someone can help me!!!

>>Access denied for user: 'user2 at localhost' to database 'user1'
>>Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
>>started at
>>/home/paitsio/public_html/typo3conf/ext/sr_feuser_register/pi1/class.tx_srfe
>>userregister_pi1.php:826) in
>>/home/paitsio/public_html/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php on line 2402

If you look carefully you will notice that not "Warning: Cannot modify ..."
is the first error line (This line is always sent from PHP if it tries to send along
cookies or session data when already data has been outputted ... )
and the data which has been outputted is the error message:

 >>Access denied for user: 'user2 at localhost' to database 'user1'

And I wonder why you didn't recognize that this is an Database error ... it seems
as the password of your DB-User has been changed, the database is not running or
some other possibility...

greets,
Bernhard