[Typo3] Bug in front end user registration??? Help, please....

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Sun Jun 19 20:48:55 CEST 2005

This is really getting critical for me so I hope someone can help me!!!

Still no results with my own testing, but this "Cannot modify header inf..."
comes with CMW Linklist as well.

I found somewhere that indexed search has done something like this - could
this be a possibility?

I hope someone can save my website project!

Cheers,
Kimmo

On 18.6.2005 16:56, in article
mailman.1.1119103018.31166.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de, "Kimmo Helle"