[Typo3] No thumbnails are created

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:34:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/18/05, Dmitrii Dimandt <dmitriid at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 1) Image Magic is missing - I have countered this
>
> Well, we've arrived at this conclusion a couple of posts back, and
> this left me scratching my head, to be honest. My current solution is
> to define image sizes through style. If I manage to find some spare
> time next week, I might start working on an extension that uses GD
> instead of ImageMagick to do image manipulation

Did you read my earlier response (from two days ago [1])? Unless
there's something fairly unusual about your T3 installation, the fix
for your problem should take about the same time as reading this
message. Incidentally a search of the install list would probably have
turned up the same answer in a few minutes - it's not exactly a unique
issue.

-Christopher