[Typo3] No thumbnails are created

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:11:12 CEST 2005

> Did you read my earlier response (from two days ago [1])? Unless
> there's something fairly unusual about your T3 installation, the fix
> for your problem should take about the same time as reading this
> message. Incidentally a search of the install list would probably have
> turned up the same answer in a few minutes - it's not exactly a unique
> issue.

Your response said this:
[start quote]
The keywords to notice were 'easily installed'. Lots of people use
Typo3 in shared hosting environments where they can't install software
like IM. There are static binaries available for most server
environments at typo3.sunsite.dk/software/ including both ImageMagick
and GraphicsMagick (which seems to be a contender to replace IM in
Typo3 installs).
[/end qoute]

These static binaries will do me no good in an environment were no
installations of custom software are permited, will they?