[Typo3] Typo3.org Style Menu

Ryan Off mail at ryanoff.com
Sat Jun 18 00:40:14 CEST 2005

I am having problems creating my menu with the beforeImg tag when my
title are long and need to wrap. There was another post regarding this,
with an answer which hinted at using beforeWrap. Unfortunately, I still
have not figured out how to do it correctly as was hoping for an
example. Basically I want to creat a menu with a roll over arrow
specifying which page I am on, very similar to Typo3.org menu to the
left of this article. Could someone please post soem example on how to
make it work correctly?

Here is what I have currently:

temp.leftnav = HMENU
temp.leftnav.1 = TMENU

temp.leftnav.1 {
# Normal state properties
wrap = |
NO {
wrapItemAndSub =   |
stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
ATagParams = class="leftnav-level1-NO"
allWrap = |
beforeImg = EXT:tmpl_urbannomad/template/images/arrow_blue_clear.gif
beforeROImg = EXT:tmpl_urbannomad/template/images/arrow_blue.gif
beforeImgTagParams = hspace=5
RO = 1
after =
ATagBeforeWrap = 1
}
}

The text on long menu items does not wrap as you can see at:
http://gaiainternational.com/gaia/index.php?id=15

Thank you