[Typo3] Project Manager

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:18:02 CEST 2005

Have you been using the project management extension with 3.6.1?
In that case are you perfectly sure haven't missed some vital setup?
You keep refering to the html, is that the source when you show the page in
the browser, do you view in Typo3 BE or something else?

When installing the extension did you follow this guideline:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/projectmanager/ (I guess
this i the right extension?)

//Jane