[Typo3] Project Manager

Tanny tanny at unicoders.biz
Fri Jun 17 17:00:37 CEST 2005

  - Quick start package is 3.6.2. version, with the Bussines template
  - Dummy package is 3.7.0. version with Bussines template but the
template i make it. All files shows correctly .
When i add a content : Project Managment the html is:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1251"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

When i remove Project Managment from page all shows correctly

Thanks U a lot:)