[Typo3] Newsletters from Typo3

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Jun 17 16:19:59 CEST 2005

Kristian Wind wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I would like to integrate a newsletter function in Typo3 - but there are lots of ways to do it (and lots of extensions). I find it very confusing and hard to figure out...
>
> What is the best and easiest way  - and what extensions should I use?
>
> One note: I want to use HTML templates...

In reality there is just ONE Newsletter extension for Typo3 and all others are extras
or add-ons to this one ... It is called Direct-Mail.

There's an excellent manual from Marlies Cohen which can also be found on the T3 site
somewhere but I can't find it actually ...

here the one from marlies:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/T3_Direct_Mail_Tutorial.dmtut.0.html

greets,
Bernhard