[Typo3] Newsletters from Typo3

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:12:40 CEST 2005

I use Direct Mail. At first it is a little bit hard to get it to work,
because the documentation isn't always very clear..but you'll get it
to run fine eventually. Has recently been updated too by Kasper.

And, it supports both HTML en plain text mail, different mailgroups etc etc

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/direct_mail/