[Typo3] 100 unnecessary lines of CSS in header of extensions not used

Jaco Graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Fri Jun 17 12:48:19 CEST 2005

Adam, Torsten , ROB  - thx for the feedback - I'm going to try it and post
the result.

Thx for a great community - as a graphic designer I acknowledge I'm not a
hard-core programmer although I try my best with Lingo, ActionScript,
Javascr, asp, PHP - Now typo - a lot for me - but I love this - all the
functionality that can be mixed with design
This is the sites I'm running on one typo installation:

http://www.tambotireserve.co.za
http://www.wildphotosafari.com/
http://www.dullstroomestate.co.za

http://www.Boshmouthguards.com/ - under development - going the "pure" - CSS
route

Best Regards from Sunny South Africa's Capitol -> Pretoria

Jaco Graaff

news:mailman.1.1119001504.4618.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...