[Typo3] RTE doesn't show himself

Tristan Kohler tkohler at acomm.ch
Thu Jun 16 15:14:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

Yes of course. Even I'm connecting with the same computer and in one site
the RTE is visible and in the other not. I checked every options and
typoscript (pages and template) but the two site a identical (only the
static html file change for the layout).

Any idea ? Otherwise I'll have to re-install the web site.

Tristan

mailman.1.1118905207.30880.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...