[Typo3] de_simplecalendar - cant get single view displaying

jim jim at 3ev.com
Thu Jun 16 11:45:29 CEST 2005

Hey all,

For the life of me i can't seem to get the single view displaying.

I am able to get the month view working fine and linking to the listview
fine. When i click on an event it just goes to id=1 which has nothing to
do with the site and basically won't display the event in the single view.

Any ideas?

The code below is on the month day. Is there another type of link that i
need to put in? Even though i've tried loads.

myCalendarObject = < plugin.tx_desimplecalendar_pi1
myCalendarObject {

	CMD = month
	pidList = 37,38,39
	recursive = 2