[Typo3] 2 or 3 level horizontal menu

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:06:12 CEST 2005

If I should make this menu relative positioned in stead of absolute what
should I do:

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php

page.10 = HMENU

page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS

page.10.1 {

  layerStyle = position:absolute;left:0px;top:30px;width:10px;VISIBILITY:hidden;

  xPosOffset =-10

  lockPosition = x

  expAll=1

  NO {

    backColor = #cccccc

    XY = [10.w]+10, 14

    10 = TEXT

    10.text.field = title

    10.offset = 5,10

  }

}

page.10.2 = GMENU

page.10.2.wrap = |<BR>

page.10.2.NO <http://page.10.2.NO> {

  backColor = #99cccc

  XY = 120, 14

  10 = TEXT

  10.text.field = title

  10.offset = 5,10

}

I don't know how to make the div-solution work here...
//Jane