[Typo3] 2 or 3 level horizontal menu

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:23:21 CEST 2005

I did not choose absolute positioning on purpose but the examples I found
using typo3 had that "feature" built-in... The main reason for my
question...

I can make a one-level menu without many problems... but I havent figured
out how to extend to e new level and then get a reasonable layout without
absolut positioning

//Jane