[Typo3] Authenticated comment System

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sat Jun 11 12:56:30 CEST 2005

Hi.

I hope i haven't choosed the wrong word, "authenticated".
There's a comment extension or a way to hack a comment extension so only
registered users can write a comment AND they cannot insert a fake
username as sign of their comment ?

At the moment i can only permit comment to registered users, but a
logged in users can still sign the comment with a fake
username/nickname/name.

I would that user should only fill field as Title, Comment/note, email
while the Username is automatically inserted by the php script. In this
way user cannot insert a fake username.

I think it's a very important feature. In website where user freely
comment a _commercial_ product it's important to be sure to avoid troll,
spammer, bad usage of comment system. It's the only way that the user is
  responsible of his comment.

Thanks a lot,

Francesco

PS: i don't know if i should post it also in the dev list, any suggestion ?