[Typo3] Newbie question: <p> for every enter

Mustafa Temiz mte at systemfactory.dk
Wed Jun 8 13:17:49 CEST 2005

First of all, thank you for your time :-)

I have added the line to TS Config, and that par works, thanks a lot.

But I didn't succeed in having SHIFT-ENTER to work. I can see in the
editor that the space is a little less, than when just hitting enter,
but the page still have <p>..</p> around each line.

And when opening in the editor again the space between the lines is the
same like hitting enter alone.

Doesn't there exists a TS Config so I totally can remove <p>s? At least
when people hit enter alone in the editor?

Mustafa