[Typo3] Indexed search - wrong ISP configuration?

Evangelos Dinopulos dino at kollerinternet.ch
Mon Jun 6 08:35:33 CEST 2005

After a long time of searching for a solution on typo3.org i came to the
result that the not working of the indexed search is a problem caused from
my isp.

1) There can be a misconfiguration on the php.ini - who knows wich options
has to be active for a right working of the indexed search?

2) I have no permissions to make a db request. Who knows if that could cause
an error or is this possible for a not working indexed search?

My sites are indexed right in the TYPO backend, but when i try to search
something i get allways an « no result find » message.

Thanks
E.Dinopulos