[Typo3] Windows form mail question

gaurav gauravp at hclcomnet.co.in
Mon Jun 6 07:19:51 CEST 2005

Hi List,
          One of our T3 deployment is on windoz
There is a requirement feedback form on website thru which mail cal be
send , since I am not on Linux (sendmail ) how can I send mails thru
windows machine ?

    * Is there any special config to enable on windows ?
    * What abt smtp authentication ? Does Typo3 relies on php mail
      functionality or some mailer class like php mailer ?

We got exchange setup if any body has done this before wants to share
experiences it would be great

Thanks and Regards,

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, use or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.