[Typo3] direct mail - Fetching the mail content

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Sun Jun 5 14:31:14 CEST 2005

Hi Yasin,

"Yasin" <yasin at arttypo.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1117971573.24803.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi NG,
>
> i've got a little problem. May anyone can help me.
> I've got websites running in one root an the index-file is "index.phtml" .
> We know that Typo3 uses "index.php".
> When i want to read out the Newsletter in the extension, the url's are
> without "index.php" like this, so the "index.phtml" is used.
>
> PLAIN: http://www.mywebsite.de/?id=287&type=99
> HTML: http://www.mywebsite.de/?id=287
>

> My question is, how can i get "index.php" into the url like this?
>
> http://www.mywebsite.de/index.php?id=287&type=99

if you are using Apache, just put the

DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml index.html

directive in .htaccess file and the primary index will automatically become
index.php.

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production, TYPO3
Hosting

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr