[Typo3] direct mail - Fetching the mail content

Yasin yasin at arttypo.com
Sun Jun 5 14:54:59 CEST 2005

Hi boris,

thanks for your reply. But that's not my problem.

Boris Senker schrieb:
> Hi Yasin,
>
> "Yasin" <yasin at arttypo.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1117971573.24803.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>>Hi NG,
>>
>>i've got a little problem. May anyone can help me.
>>I've got websites running in one root an the index-file is "index.phtml" .
>>We know that Typo3 uses "index.php".
>>When i want to read out the Newsletter in the extension, the url's are
>>without "index.php" like this, so the "index.phtml" is used.
>>
>>PLAIN: http://www.mywebsite.de/?id=287&type=99
>>HTML: http://www.mywebsite.de/?id=287
>>

>>My question is, how can i get "index.php" into the url like this?
>>
>>http://www.mywebsite.de/index.php?id=287&type=99
>>

> if you are using Apache, just put the
>
> DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml index.html
>
> directive in .htaccess file and the primary index will automatically become
> index.php.

We made index.phtml as index intentionally.

I want index.phtml as index-file on the server. Additional to it Typo3
runs at the same level. When i read out the letter with

 >>HTML: http://www.mywebsite.de/?id=287

so the server goes to index.phtml. I want it to go to index.php.
Only in that case. So i wanted to change the url in direct_mail ext.

Greets Yasin